With graduation season and Spring in the air, I can't help but think about all things new and fresh. Some of my most recent sessions and upcoming are about new journeys, new adventures, fresh starts. Here are some tips if you are feeling stuck and need a fresh start.
1. Try a change in scenery - maybe something as simple as changing your route to work!
2. Take more breaks - instead of one big long nap in the afternoon or an hour long lunch, try taking a 5 minute walk every hour!
3. Try a new exercise routine - especially great if you've grown tired of your current one!
4. Change your appearance - something a subtle as a new lipstick or more drastic like a new hair do.
5. Clear the clutter - get rid of some old clothes you don't wear and get a new outfit!
6. Catch up with someone you haven't seen in a while - lots of new conversation topics here
7. Take a class - learn a new skill or increase your knowledge of one you already have
8. Organize a new group - how about a Bible study group
9. Get a new pillow - nothing says fresh like a new pillow
10. Plant a garden - watch the fresh flowers and produce grow