This first year has been amazing as people dear to me and people I'm just getting to know have allowed me into their world to capture moments special to them. I've grown leaps and bounds in just one year! It's often that I have to pinch myself to make sure it's real as I watch this dream of photography and digital art come to life. I sat down last weekend and made out my budget and calendar for 2015 (I know it's late) and in doing so also thought through what some of my goals and dreams were for this year. And here is what I came up with.
My Goals and Dreams for 2015:
1. Attend at least one show or vendor event to showcase my photography, video productions, and scrapbook skills.
2. Attend at least one conference or training seminar to further develop my skills in at least one of those areas.
3. Finish my application and complete the steps to becoming a Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep (nowilaymedowntosleep.org) affiliated photographer.
4. Help my community through session donations (already done) and with Help Portrait events.
5. Bless the people I interact with by sharing my joy of photography as I capture their special moments.
6. Get to 175 Facebook likes.
7. Run Facebook and other specials at least 6 times this year.
8. Complete at least one 30 day photo challenge.
9. Average 2 paid sessions per month.
So that's what I'm aiming for and I hope to work with you along the way!